Interaction with government agencies on real estate; legal support for buyers and investors; due diligence, support of real estate transactions are main issues that are resolved by Howard Russia Law Office as part of these activities.
For 9 years of work, we have achieved significant success in the field of legal support to land, real estate, and construction projects.
Howard Russia is:
- Top quality services;
- Top places in Russian ratings of law firms;
- More than 900 completed projects;
- 7 lawyers in land law, real estate, and construction;
- Full reporting on the status of your cases.
Our lawyers will provide you both with full support at all stages of proceedings, as well as support in the preparation of requests, statements, complaints, and other documents. We provide a full range of legal services to both professional real estate players and companies of other industries who need advice on land law, real estate, and construction issues.
To represent your interests, we are ready to offer:
- Supporting amendments to a land lease agreement (in Moscow);
- Supporting amendments to Building and Land Use Rules (B&LUR);
- Supporting procedures for the purchase of land in the capital city;
- Changing the type of permitted use of land;
- Putting the facility into operation;
- Adding commercial real estate in the list of Order 13ВР-1746;
- Excluding a land plot from the list of especially valuable lands of the Moscow Region;
- Advising and protecting the Client’s interests in the Moscow State Land Cadaster;
- Providing legal assistance in legalizing unauthorized construction facilities;
- Real estate due diligence;
- Representing your interests in the Moscow City Property Department;
- Representing your interests in the Ministry of Property Relations of the Moscow Region;
- Legal support of investment projects in construction;
- Legal support of audits by the State Real Estate Inspectorate.
Our clients are:
- owners of shopping and business centers;
- Russian and international investors;
- owners of major real estate facilities in the manufacturing, industrial, and logistic sectors;
- major Moscow and regional developers;
- tenants and real estate management companies;
- construction, design, and expert organizations.